Molly Maid Franchise
Molly Maid is one of the world’s most recognized residential cleaning services. It offers carpet cleaning services as well. The owner is responsible for the executive level management of this highly-scalable business. Employees clean the homes. This lifestyle business operates Monday – Friday, 8 to 5. Today’s busy families, young professionals and active seniors are on the go and need assistance with their housework.
- The M-F daylight hours;
- Steady repeat customers;
- Support from the home office;
- Cash nature of the business; and
- The ability to accurately predict and maintain sales due to stability of model, brand, and industry.
Franchise owners will caution against launching a business under-funded and will encourage candidates to fully consider their abilities to manage an entry-level work force.
- The U.K.;
- Portugal; and
- Recurring predictable cash flow;
- High-income potential;
- Financial security;
- Family friendly hours; and
- The fulfillment that comes with success.
|Franchised Units:||430+ USA/ 184 Int’l|
|Awards:||Franchise 500 (2007 – 2011), America’s Top Global (2009 – 2011)|
Benefits of Owning Your Franchise
- Repeat Revenue;
- No Inventory;
- Limited Equipment;
- No Store Location;
- Cash Business;
- Custom Territories;
- Service Brands International Training and Support
Since 1979, Molly Maid has continued to advance the $10 billion cleaning services industry. Be a part of this growing segment with a business model that offers significant income potential. Enjoy your life – the Molly Maid way.
This is a partnership.
- You bring your skills and talents, your desire, and your investment capital.
- We provide the business model, the professional organization and the proven systems.
|Total Initial Investment:||$44,800 – $64,800 (depending on territory size)|
|Liquid Capital Required:||$100,000|
|Net Worth Required:||$250,000|
|Working Capital:||$26,725 to $51,400 (3 months, per Item 7 of our Franchise Disclosure Document)|
Training and Support
- Pre-training on the phone and online. Molly Maid helps prepare business plan, marketing plan outline, set up office, prepare funding and legal entity and arrange all logistics for opening.
- 5-day class room training at home office in Ann Arbor, MI.
5 day regional training observing an existing, top-shelf Molly MaidOwner.
- Full-time support from Regional Service Manager. Molly Maidemployees with extensive business backgrounds available for office visits, online and on the phone. No additional charges.
- Annual national convention each spring, and local meetings.
- Regular conference calls and Webinars for ongoing training.
- Team website with chat board for easy communicating with all owners and regular updates from the home office and vendors.
- National purchasing relationships for cleaning supplies, computers, cars, professional services, marketing materials, etc. NO PURCHASES ARE REQUIRED and this is NOT a profit center for Molly Maid. All owners have the right to single source locally if they choose.
- National ad fund is flat $200 per month and administered by elected Franchisee Marketing Committee. Owners maintain control of local marketing budget. Largest source of leads for established owners are the internet, customer referrals, and theMolly Maid cars. A full time marketing department will assist in developing and executing the local marketing plan.
|Does Corporate Assist in Site Selection:||No|
|Does Corporate Provide Advertising and Marketing (Local, National):||Yes|
|Does Corporate Provide Continued Training:||Yes|
Desired background of prospects and ideal candidate
Many franchisees have management experience; however, many other successful owners are retired military officers, individuals who are active in the community, and other professionals who developed great interpersonal skills throughout their lives. A longer-term view is important as the greatest benefits of Molly Maid are with the financial rewards and lifestyle flexibility.
Melissa Farrar, Franklin, TN
James McKenna, Wilmington, NC
Dave Poole, Charleston, SC
David McKinnon, Molly Maid CEO
Top 35 Target Market Areas
- Boston, MA metro area
- Philadelphia, PA metro area
- Long Island, NY (Nassau and Suffolk Counties)
- Broward County, FL
- Miami/Dade County, FL
- Baltimore, MD greater metro area
For more information contact us at email@example.com