Bouari Clinic Franchise
- High income potential;
- Recession resistant= people are always willing to spend money on health & appearance;
- Easy system to follow;
- Large market potential;
- Opportunity to provide a quality and successful weight loss system;
- Quality product;
- Chance to build a trusted relationship with customers;
- Pride of ownership business;
- In depth 5 day on-the-job training.
Training and Support
Five-Day Training Program
- 19 hours of classroom training;
- 17.5 hours of on the job training.
The Company also may offer additional or refresher training courses from time to time. Some of these courses may be mandatory, and some may be optional. These courses may be conducted at the
company’s headquarters or at any other locations selected by the Company.
- Passionate about business ownership;
- Genuine concern about the health and well-being of others;
- Meets financial requirements;
- Ability to work well with others.
|Total Investment||$91,550 – $238,000||$193,950 to $584,000/ $154,550 to $451,000 without a pilot franchise.|
|Franchise Fee||$39,000; $35,000 for each additional.||$136,000 – $138,000|
|Ad||Up to 2% Weekly Gross Revenues|
|Financial Assistance Provided||3rd Party|
|Site Selection Assistance||Yes|
|Lease Negotiation Assistance||Yes|
Target Market Area
|Connecticut||Maryland||New Hampshire||Rhode Island||Wisconsin|
|Florida||Massachusetts||New Jersey||South Carolina||Washington D.C.|
For more information contact us at email@example.com